Mountain railway operation
The weekend promises sunny autumn weather. However, due to the snow situation, no winter sports activities can take place on the Vorab glacier from 12 to 13 November 2022. Guests can look forward to our mountain autumn offer again from 11 to 13 November 2022.
Generally, the following operating hours apply:
- Flims - Foppa chairlift: Fri - Sun, 9 a.m. - 4.30 p.m. (last descent 4.45 p.m.).
- Chairlift Foppa - Naraus: Fri - Sun, 9.15 a.m. - 4.15 p.m. (last descent 4.30 p.m.)
- Grauberg cable car: Fri - Sun, 9.30 a.m. - 3.30 p.m. (last descent 3.45 p.m.)
- Crap Sogn Gion cable car: Not in operation until start of winter sports operations at the glacier
- Caumasee lift: daily 08 a.m. - 5 p.m.
On hiking trails above 2,000 m above sea level, snow fields are to be expected. We have put together our hiking recommendations for the mountain autumn here.
The following bike trails are open for you:
- Nagens Trail
Current information about the status of the bike trails can be found here.
Mountain autumn recommendation
There are many offers for guests in the mountain autumn. With the digital guest card, Families benefit from great specials. Children and teenagers from 6 to 17 years of age, for example, ride the mountain railways free of charge. Guests with the digital guest card can also take part in bike courses at the Bikeschool free of charge.
All information about the mountain autumn and the offer can be found here.
Culinary delights should not be neglected and numerous restaurants make sure of that. Here you can see which restaurants are open for you.