Mountain railway operation
From 30 November 2021, daily offers for your winter sports enjoyment will be available in LAAX. Thanks to the snowfall of the last few days, we can continue to increase operations and so the following slopes will be open for you this weekend 04 - 05 December 2021:
Slopes and parks
- Piste 49 Crest la Siala – Crap Sogn Gion
- Piste 52 Crap Sogn Gion – Alp Dado
- Piste 66 Crap Sogn Gion – Plaun
- Small park offer in the NoName Snowpark
- Mountain railway Laax – Crap Sogn Gion
- Chairlift Plaun – Crap Sogn Gion
- Chairlift Alp Dado – Crest La Siala
- Gondola lift Laax – Larnags – Curnius
- Chairlift Curnius – Crap Sogn Gion
- Pipelift NoName
- Arena Express Flims – Plaun as access lift
The operating times of the respective lifts can be seen in the INSIDE LAAX app. Further lifts and pistes will be put into operation as soon as conditions permit.
You will be informed about the current weather situation and possible closures on the live page.
Tickets are available via the webshop, the INSIDE LAAX app and on site at the ticket office. The dynamic prices are now valid on all online and offline channels. More information on dynamic pricing can be found here.
Masks are mandatory on the cable car and gondola. As in summer, masks are not required for the chairlift and all outdoor queuing situations. Certificates are required for consumption indoors in the restaurant.