Mountain railway operation
Due to the snow conditions, no winter sports activities can take place on the Vorab glacier from 5 to 6 November 2022. There is again our mountain autumn offer from 4 to 6 November 2022. As snow is also expected at lower altitudes of up to 1,100 m above sea level, it is not yet possible to make a final decision on which facilities will be in operation.
Generally, the following operating hours apply:
- Flims - Foppa chairlift: Fri - Sun, 9 a.m. - 4.30 p.m. (last descent 4.45 p.m.).
- Chairlift Foppa - Naraus: Fri - Sun, 9.15 a.m. - 4.15 p.m. (last descent 4.30 p.m.)
- Grauberg cable car: Fri and Sat not in operation, Sun, 9.30 a.m. - 3.30 p.m. (last descent 3.45 p.m.)
- Crap Sogn Gion cable car: Not in operation until start of winter sports operations at the glacier
- Caumasee lift: daily 08 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Hiking doesn't always have to be high up. Discover the hiking trails around the Rhine Gorge this weekend, for example, or take a leisurely stroll along the treetop path.
Temperatures are dropping and snow is expected. Current information on the status of the bike trails can be found here.
Mountain autumn recommendation
There are many offers for guests in the mountain autumn. With the digital guest card, Families benefit from great specials. Children and teenagers from 6 to 17 years of age, for example, ride the mountain railways free of charge. Guests with the digital guest card can also take part in bike courses at the Bikeschool free of charge.
All information about the mountain autumn and the offer can be found here.
This weekend adults and children can learn exciting things about the forest at the event "Natura - consciously experience the forest".
Culinary delights should not be neglected and numerous restaurants make sure of that. Here you can see which restaurants are open for you.