Mountain railway operation
The Vorab Glacier will be open for business next weekend from 6 - 7 November 2021. For winter sports enthusiasts, there are two slopes, a small park and the Vorab Restaurant for refreshments. Pedestrians will also be transported to Crap Sogn Gion. The winter hiking trail from Crap sogn Gion to Crap Masegn is groomed.
The chairlift Foppa - Naraus will not be in operation next weekend and guests will only be transported to Foppa. The bike trails are closed.
Railway operating times:
- Crap Sogn Gion cable car: Sat - Sun, 08.30 a.m. - 4.30 p.m. (last descent)
- Glacier lift Vorab: Sat - Sun, until 3.15 p.m. each day
- Chairlift Flims - Foppa: Thu - Sun, 09.00 - 4.30 p.m. (last descent 4.45 p.m.)
- Chairlift Foppa - Naraus: not in operation
- Cable car Grauberg: not in operation
Tickets are available via the webshop, the INSIDE LAAX app and on site at the ticket office. The dynamic prices are now valid on all online and offline channels. More information on dynamic pricing can be found here.
Masks are mandatory on the cable car and gondola. As in summer, masks are not required for the chairlift and all outdoor queuing situations. Certificates are required for consumption indoors in the restaurant.
Gastronomy Mountain Autumn
Culinary delights should not be neglected and numerous restaurants make sure of that. Here you can see which restaurants are open for you.
All mountain autumn offers can be found here.